1. This oil-fired heater we offer uses an innovatively designed heat exchanger made of stainless steel containing high amounts of chromium.
2. A precise digital display temperature control system is included on the oil-fired air heating equipment.
3. The unique heat insulation system minimizes thermal loss.
4. WithRiello burners imported from Italy, and a full stainless steel combustion chamber, our air heating system has a thermal efficiency up to 90%.
5. It conforms to relevant national environmental standards.
With effective heating area of 600~1800m2, the oil-fired air heater we provide is applicable for a wide range of applications.
1. Warming of agricultural greenhouses and livestock & poultry houses.
2. Drying and dehumidification of small and medium-sized enterprise workshops in papermaking, pharmaceutical, grain processing, tea processing and silk production industries.
3. Ventilation and drying of mines and other underground engineering.
|Power supply||Model||Forward inclined blade|
|Control power supply||max. ℃||40|
|Protection grade of electrical components||Model||40|
|Power of motor||kW||0.09||0.09||0.09||0.09|
|Current of motor||A||0.6||0.65||0.7||1.4|
|Protection grade of motor||IP||20|
|Emission standards||Operation mode||Intermittent (The oil-fired air heater needs to stop working for some time every 24 hours.)|
|Specification||90/396/EEC, 89/336/EEC, 73/23/EEC, 98/37/EEC, 92/42/EEC|
1. Temperature: 20℃
2. Atmospheric pressure: 1013.5mbar
3. Elevation: 100m
4. Distance from the air heater to the noise test position: 1m